Author Topic: BEST RCB :NEOBUX and CLIXSENSE ($6 or $10 if you upgrade !!!) PAID : $7.863,12  (Read 340 times)

Offline poster

• Welcome to BuxLister.com
    • View Profile
    • EmoneySites | Referral Builder
I'm Martales from Romania . Smiley

In created 2 offers for you : NEOBUX and CLIXSENSE
I consider  that these  two sites are the most famous and safe sites !!

You can contact me here too in case that EMS don't work :

1 FACEBOOK ====> Viorel Silviu Braniste

2 MAIL ====> branisteconstantin117@yahoo.com

3 MESSENGER ====> branisteconstantin117

BEFORE TO REGISTRATION READ  THAT : I  LIKE THE SERIOUS PEOPLE ! IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE OR YOU ARE BUSY IN REAL LIFE PLEASE DON'T REGISTER IN MY OFFERS ! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !

MY RULES  :

1.   Please do not make multiple accounts and don't use autoclicker or proxy!!Do not click from your phones or tablets !!! You risk to loose your account  !
2.   After you have been paid you have the obligation to post in my topic and to specify the amount received. ONLY THUS YOU WILL RECEIVE THE NEXT PAYMENT !
3 You must to be active MINIM 20 DAYS PER MONTH THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT !
( if you have problems in one month ,please send me a private message  ,I 'm a very understanding man  Kiss)

==========================================================================
PAYMENT WILL BE MADE ONLY  through PAYPAL,PAYZA,PERFECT MONEY ,PAYEER,SKRILL and BITCOIN
=======================================================================
PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE ONLY MONTHLY !
=======================================================================
Offer 1---NEOBUX THE KING OF PTC SITES !!!  8 YEARS ONLINE !! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR   INVESTMENT !

1 I pay $0,005 per credited ad ( only ORANGE ADS ,STANDARD ADS and EXTENDED ADS) !  ( that  means 1000 % RCB ! )thumbs up So ,you earn minimum $ 0,02 per day !!  thumbs up
2 Who make MINIJOBS or colect COINS ,I pay 80 % from what I earn of you ! ( Example : If I earn $ 1 from your MINIJOBS I pay you $ 0,80 RCB . Simple .  Smiley)

This is my link : https://www.neobux.com/?r=martalesagain

or click on one of my  banners :

IMPORTANT !!! SCAM COMPENSATION FOR NEOBUX : $ 0,20 
If my account will be suspended (for any reason) or I will give up to this site you will receive $ 0.20 
Will  receive compensation only members which registered of minim 15 days !!!!!!
Offer 2---CLIXSENSE---THE QUEEN OF PTC SITES !!(paying since February 2007 ) !!!  Highly recommended for upgrade  !!!!!

I pay 80 % from whatever I earn from  you !!!  That means  160 % refback !!!!   Shocked
It's the best offer on eMoneySpace !!  thumbs up

MY FIRST BONUS IF YOU WANT TO UPGRADE :  thumbs up

1 IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT (only $ 17 per year !!! )  I PAY YOU  BONUS IMMEDIATELLY $ 6 IN YOUR PP/PZ or PM !!! + 80 % RCB  FROM WHAT I EARN OF YOU IN EVERY MONTH !!!!!!!SO YOU WILL UPGRADE WITH ONLY $ 11 !!!  thumbs up  Wink thumbs up

MY SECOND BONUS IF YOU WANT TO UPGRADE :

Upgrade your account and you receive $ 10 immediately from me but without RCB !! So ,practical you upgrade with only $ 7 !!
How much you earn in 1 year from your clicks if you are "PREMIUM " member ? Minimum $ 0,06 per day - around $ 22 anually !!  thumbs up

So with bonus 2 ,you invest $ 7 and earn $ 22 in 1 year only from your clicks !!!  thumbs up

Choose what bonus  you like ! Wink

For registration click on my link :

http://www.clixsense.com/?8500170

IMPORTANT !!! SCAM COMPENSATION FROM CLIXSENSE :$ 0,20 
If my account will be suspended (for any reason) or I will give up to this site you will receive $ 0.20 
Will  receive compensation only members which registered of minim 15 days !

http://www.zenadvert.com/?ref=TaHeR
=========================================================================
=========================

Offline Grayson

• Welcome to BuxLister.com
    • View Profile
Neobux and clixsense are renowned paid to click sites and they have been around for good many years and still paying. They are often the first "Get To Do" programs most people coming online  to seek extra income joins, as such the possibility of recruiting new members is very slim. All the same, there are people with suspended accounts that would not mind starting all over again.